Call for Abstract
European Meeting on Dementia, Alzheimers and Neurological Disorders, will be organized around the theme “Impact of Covid-19 and Social Distancing on Dementia People”
Euro Dementia 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Dementia 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Corona virus Can Also Attack The Nervous System, Causing Neurological Conditions And Even Viral Encephalitis. As the new SARS-Cov-2 coronavirus is an extremely new virus that is fast spreading globally and wreaking havoc, there have been no prior verified studies on it and the medical community made extensive research from the beginning to discover new facts about it day by day. As the corona virus itself is also spreading very faster, some of these information becomes absolute and are superseded by new data that is available. All the researchers around the world at ground zero are busy working hard as they have to treat patients and also conduct clinical studies to get more about this new corona virus. The researchers cautioned that for patients with Covid-19 pneumonia, in addition to the respiratory symptoms, doctors must pay close attention to any kind of neurological manifestations.
- Track 1-1Probation Period of covid-19 for dementia people
- Track 1-2Severity of covid-19 in Alzheimer and dementia people
- Track 1-3Does Chinese traditional medicine works on Dementia people ?
- Track 1-4 Risks due to covid on dementia and alzheimer people
Dementia is not a specific disease. It's an overall term that describes a wide range of symptoms associated with a decline in memory or other thinking skills severe enough to reduce a person's ability to perform everyday activities. Alzheimer's disease, vascular dementia, which occurs after a stroke, is the second most common dementia type.
- Track 2-1Dementia With Lewy Bodies
- Track 2-2Mixed Dementia
- Track 2-3Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Track 2-4Frontotemporal Dementia
- Track 2-5Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Track 2-6Signs and Symptoms of Dementia
Alzheimer's is the most common form of dementia, a general term for memory loss and other cognitive abilities serious enough to interfere with daily life. Alzheimer's disease accounts for 60 to 80 percent of dementia cases. Alzheimer's is the most common form of dementia, a general term for memory loss and other cognitive abilities serious enough to interfere with daily life. Alzheimer's disease accounts for 60 to 80 percent of dementia cases. Alzheimer's is not a normal part of aging.
- Track 3-1Risk Factors of Alzheimer’s
- Track 3-2Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s
- Track 3-3Treatments of Alzheimer’s
- Track 3-4Clinical Studies of Alzheimer’s
- Track 3-5Alzheimer’s Pathophysiology and Disease Mechanisms
Ageing: Not being able to remember details of a conversation or event that took place a year ago, Not being able to remember the name of an acquaintance, Forgetting things and events occasionally, Occasionally have difficulty finding words, You are worried about your memory but your relatives are not.
Dementia: Not being able to recall details of recent events or conversations, not recognizing or knowing the names of family members, Forgetting things or events more frequently, Frequent pauses and substitutions when finding words, Your relatives are worried about your memory, but you are not aware of any problems.
- Track 4-1Neuro-anatomical changes in Ageing
- Track 4-2Risk factors of Cognitive decline
- Track 4-3Granulovacuolar Degeneration
- Track 4-4Changes in Cerebral Cortical microvasculature
- Track 4-5Advances of research in Ageing and Dementia
Vascular dementia occurs when vessels that supply blood to the brain become blocked or narrowed. Strokes take place when the supply of blood carrying oxygen to the brain is suddenly cut off. However, not all people with stroke will develop vascular dementia.
- Track 5-1Prognosis
- Track 5-2Young onset Dementia
- Track 5-3Multi-infarct Dementia
- Track 5-4Mixed Dementia
- Track 5-5Parkinsonism
- Track 5-6Advances in therapy
Geriatrics or geriatric medication may be a specialty that focuses on health care of older people. It aims to push health by preventing and treating diseases and disabilities in older adults. There’s no set age at that patients are also underneath the care of a specialist or geriatric.
- Track 6-1Delirium
- Track 6-2Mild and Major Neurocognitive Disorder
The animal models of dementia and Alzheimer's disease for pre-clinical testing and clinical translation. Dementia is a clinical syndrome with abnormal degree of memory loss and impaired ability to recall events from the past often characterized by Alzheimer's disease.
- Track 7-1Neurobehavioral Toxicology Testing
- Track 7-2Pre-Clinical testing and Clinical translation
- Track 7-3Protein-protein interactions
- Track 7-4Genetics of translational models
- Track 7-5Animal models of human cognitive aging
Alzheimer's disease (AD), the leading cause of dementia worldwide, is characterized by the accumulation of the β-amyloid peptide (Aβ) within the brain along with hyper phosphorylated and cleaved forms of the microtubule-associated protein tau.
- Track 8-1Amyloid Immunotherapy
- Track 8-2Amyloid Imaging
- Track 8-3FDG-PET
The developing number of vascular dementia patients prompts both approach, monetary and wellbeing association imperatives. Numerous social insurance frameworks have created case administration programs with a specific end goal to advance dementia patients and guardians care and administrations conveyance.
- Track 9-1Advances in Dementia Care Management
- Track 9-2Dementia Management Program
- Track 9-3Under nutrition and obesity in dementia
- Track 9-4Advance care planning
People with vascular dementia have different mental element shortfalls that incorporate every memory hindrance, that influences the adaptability to discover new data or review data already learned, and one or extra of the ensuing side effects apraxia, agnosia, or official brokenness to such an extent that the mental element shortages adversely affect social or action working with a major decrease in past abilities.
- Track 10-1Nursing care plan of Dementia
- Track 10-2Music therapy in Dementia
- Track 10-3Dementia Physiotherapy
- Track 10-4Clinical features of dementia
- Track 10-5Dementia Therapeutic intervention
Early discovery and exact analysis are critical, as vascular dementia is at any rate halfway preventable. Ischemic changes in the cerebrum are irreversible; however the patient with vascular dementia can exhibit times of solidness or even gentle change. Since stroke is a basic piece of vascular dementia, the objective is to forestall new strokes. This is endeavored through decrease of stroke chance components, for example, hypertension, high blood lipid levels, atrial fibrillation, or diabetes mellitus.
- Track 11-1Primary mental health care and nursing
- Track 11-2Psychopharmacological treatment
- Track 11-3Advanced drugs for dementia
- Track 11-4Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Track 11-5Family therapy in nursing