Call for Abstract
12th World Congress on Dementia and Alzheimer Rehabilitation , will be organized around the theme “Innovative Approaches To Support: Dementia & Alzheimer Rehabilitation”
Euro Dementia 2019 is comprised of 16 tracks and 74 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Euro Dementia 2019.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Dementia is not a specific disease. It's an overall term that describes a wide range of symptoms associated with a decline in memory or other thinking skills severe enough to reduce a person's ability to perform everyday activities. Alzheimer’s disease, Vascular dementia, which occurs after a stroke, is the second most common dementia type.
- Track 1-1Dementia with Lewy Bodie
- Track 1-2Mixed dementia
- Track 1-3Frontotemporal dementia
- Track 1-4Normal pressure hydrocephalus
- Track 1-5Signs and symptoms of dementia
- Track 1-6Risk factors of cognitive decline
Alzheimer's is the most common form of dementia, a general term for memory loss and other cognitive abilities serious enough to interfere with daily life. Alzheimer's disease accounts for 60 to 80% of dementia cases. Alzheimer's is the most common form of dementia, a general term for memory loss and other cognitive abilities serious enough to interfere with daily life. Alzheimer's disease accounts for 60 to 80% of dementia cases. Alzheimer's is not a normal part of aging.
- Track 2-1Risk Factors of alzheimers
- Track 2-2Diagnosis of alzheimers
- Track 2-3Treatments of alzheimers
- Track 2-4Clinical Studies of alzheimers
- Track 2-5Alzheimer’s disease Pathophysiology and Disease Mechanisms
Aging: Not being able to remember details of a conversation or event that took place a year ago, Not being able to remember the name of an acquaintance, Forgetting things and events occasionally, Occasionally have difficulty finding words, You are worried about your memory but your relatives are not.
Dementia: Not being able to recall details of recent events or conversations, Not recognizing or knowing the names of family members, Forgetting things or events more frequently, Frequent pauses and substitutions when finding words, Your relatives are worried about your memory, but you are not aware of any problems.
- Track 3-1Neuro-anatomical changes in ageing
- Track 3-2Granulovacuolar degeneration
- Track 3-3Advances of research in ageing and dementia
Vascular dementia occurs when vessels that supply blood to the brain become blocked or narrowed. Strokes take place when the supply of blood carrying oxygen to the brain is suddenly cut off. However, not all people with stroke will develop vascular dementia.
- Track 4-1Vascular dementia prognosis
- Track 4-2Young onset dementia
- Track 4-3Multi-infarct dementia
- Track 4-4Mixed dementia
- Track 4-5Parkinson dementia
- Track 4-6Advences in vascular dementia therapy
Geriatrics or geriatric medication may be a specialty that focuses on health care of older people. It aims to push health by preventing and treating diseases and disabilities in older adults. there's no set age at that patients are also underneath the care of a specialist or geriatric .
- Track 5-1Delirium
- Track 5-2Mild and Major Neurocognitive Disorder
- Track 5-3cognitive impairment
The animal models of dementia and Alzheimer's disease for pre-clinical testing and clinical translation. Dementia is a clinical syndrome with abnormal degree of memory loss and impaired ability to recall events from the past often characterized by Alzheimer's disease.
- Track 6-1Neurobehavioral Toxicology Testing
- Track 6-2Pre-clinical testing and clinical translation
- Track 6-3Protein-protein interactions
- Track 6-4Genetics of translational models
- Track 6-5Animal models of human cognitive aging
Alzheimer's disease (AD), the leading cause of dementia worldwide, is characterized by the accumulation of the β-amyloid peptide (Aβ) within the brain along with hyperphosphorylated and cleaved forms of the microtubule-associated protein tau.
- Track 7-1Amyloid Imaging
- Track 7-2FDG-PET
- Track 7-3Amyloid Immunotherapy
The AIT(Amyloid Imaging Task Force) concluded that amyloid imaging could potentially be helpful in the diagnosis of people with cognitive impairment when considered along with other clinical information, and when performed according to standardized protocols by trained staff.
- Track 8-1Brain Amyloid Imaging
- Track 8-2Amyloid PET
- Track 8-3Clinical Amyloid Imaging
- Track 8-4Clinical Amyloid Imaging
- Track 8-5Clinical Amyloid Imaging
- Track 8-6Clinical Amyloid Imaging
- Track 8-7Clinical Amyloid Imaging
- Track 8-8Clinical Amyloid Imaging
Neurodegenerative diseases affect many of your body's activities, such as balance, movement, talking, breathing, and heart function. Many of these genetic diseases. Sometimes the cause is a medical condition such as alcoholism, a tumor, or a stroke. Other causes may include toxins, chemicals, and viruses. Sometimes the cause is not known.
- Track 9-1Brain diseases
- Track 9-2Traumatic brain injury
- Track 9-3Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Track 9-4Spinal muscular atrophy
- Track 9-5Migraine
- Track 9-6Stroke
Parkinson's disease (PD) is a type of movement disorder. It happens when nerve cells in the brain don't produce enough of a brain chemical called dopamine. Sometimes it is genetic, but most cases do not seem to run in families. Exposure to chemicals in the environment might play a role. Parkinson’s Disease usually begins around age 60, but it can start earlier. It is more common in men than in women.
- Track 10-1Huntington’s Disease
- Track 10-2Anxiety
- Track 10-3Muffled speech
The developing number of vascular dementia patients prompts both approach, monetary and wellbeing association imperatives. Numerous social insurance frameworks have created case administration programs with a specific end goal to advance dementia patients and guardians care and administrations conveyance.
- Track 11-1Advances in dementia care management
- Track 11-2Dementia care management program
- Track 11-3Undernutrition and obesity in dementia
- Track 11-4Advance care planning
People with vascular dementia have different mental element shortfalls that incorporate every memory hindrance, that influences the adaptability to discover new data or review data already learned, and one or extra of the ensuing side effects apraxia, agnosia, or official brokenness to such an extent that the mental element shortages adversely affect social or action working with a major decrease in past abilities.
- Track 12-1Dementia nursing care plan
- Track 12-2Music therapy in dementia
- Track 12-3Physiotherapy for dementia
- Track 12-4Clinical features of dementia
- Track 12-5Therapeutic interventions in dementia
Neuropharmacology is an extremely wide locale of science that includes numerous parts of the sensory system from single neuron control to whole ranges of the cerebrum, spinal line, and fringe nerves. To better comprehend the premise behind medication advancement, one should first see how neurons speak with each other.
- Track 13-1Neuroscience and neuropharmacology
- Track 13-2Neurochemical interaction
- Track 13-3Molecular neuropharmacology
- Track 13-4Behavioral neuropharmacology
- Track 13-5Advance research in neuropharmacology
Currently, there is no cure for Alzheimer's. But drug and non-drug treatments may help with both cognitive and behavioral symptoms. Researchers are looking for new treatments to alter the course of the disease and improve the quality of life for people with dementia.
- Track 14-1Medications for Memory Loss
- Track 14-2Amyloid Immunotherapy
- Track 14-3Clinical Trials
Early discovery and exact analysis are critical, as vascular dementia is at any rate halfway preventable .Ischemic changes in the cerebrum are irreversible, however the patient with vascular dementia can exhibit times of solidness or even gentle change. Since stroke is a basic piece of vascular dementia, the objective is to forestall new strokes. This is endeavored through decrease of stroke chance components, for example, hypertension, high blood lipid levels, atrial fibrillation, or diabetes mellitus.
- Track 15-1Primary mental health care and nursing
- Track 15-22Psychopharmacological treatment
- Track 15-3Advanced drugs for dementia
- Track 15-4Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Track 15-5Family therapy in nursing
Novel therapeutics is a standout amongst the most energizing uses of data preparing frameworks is in diagnostics and treatment. This is not astonishing, given that illness analysis is in its center a data handling undertaking that finishes with a choice. In numerous infections, the conclusion can be performed in singular cells.
We are used to thinking of rehabilitation in terms of physical rehabilitation following injury, but it is equally relevant for people with cognitive, rather than physical, impairments. This includes people whose impairments result from long-term, progressive neurodegenerative conditions.In cognitive rehabilitation, these principles are applied to enable people with dementia to maintain or optimize functioning.
- Track 16-1Novel therapeutics strategies for dementia
- Track 16-2Novel therapeutics molecule
- Track 16-3Anti-dementia drugs
- Track 16-4Novel drug target for the treatment of dementia